We’ve thought ahead to help you be prepared for future unknowns. Here you’ll have access to a full range of care all on one convenient campus, where friendly associates know you and your preferences. When it comes to Assisted Living, we’ve created a culture of choice. Top-notch care is individually tailored and delivered on your schedule, not ours. Fantastic food is made to order and there’s no end to the interesting classes and trips we have planned. And should you ever need it, outstanding rehabilitation and skilled care is available right here on site by Summit Care Inc. Best of all, we don’t require you to purchase an all-inclusive package. You can pay for only the services you want and not be charged for those you don’t. Whatever you need, when you need it, we’re at your service.
Please fill out the form so that we might learn more about what you are most interested in. We never share information. Once you fill out this form, you will have access to all documents.
- Three delicious meals per day in addition to healthy snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Daily tidying and bed making
- Caring, trained staff available 24-hours per day
- Complete apartment maintenance
- Concierge service available 24-hours per day
- All utilities, including electricity, water, basic cable TV and local telephone
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and private transportation for medical appointments
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University
- Senior wellness programs
- Personal resident call system
- Daily assurance checks
- Best Move move-in coordination service
Enjoying Life at The Fountains
FRESH PERSPECTIVES ON RETIREMENT LIVING
“Out of one window we see Boca Ciega Bay and the other we can see all the way over to the Gulf of Mexico. Yes ma’am, sunsets are gorgeous.” – William Martin, resident of The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay.
You can learn a lot from someone who has been in your shoes. Their honest insight can help you navigate your way to the place that’s right for you, regardless of which community you choose. Meet Joyce and William Martin, a coupe grateful to be living life together again.READ MORE.